Friday, July 13, 2007

Today something was bothering me the entire walk into work. I couldn't figure out what it was. I thought there was something wrong with my pants. Maybe a hole in them. Or I missed beltloop. I just couldn't nail it down. Then I got to work, and I started to work, but then I remembered that something was bothering. So I went to the bathroom to check my situation out. I had put my boxershorts on backwards. All I could think of is the old Farside cartoon, where the boy is pushing on a pull door and there is a sign "Midvale School for the Gifted".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit this is hilarious! The mention of the Far Side as well.

Anonymous said...

That's a classic right there.

Valerie said...

I miss the Far Side.

And at least you figured out what was wrong and didn't have that feeling of being off all day long and then got home to realize you were wearing cowboy chaps and nothing else.