Thursday, October 12, 2006

I am in another office today. Excitement. Anyhow, I just used the Men's Room. I tried to take a picture of it but my cameraphone doesn't perform well under the darkness of a Men's room. There are the 6 rules about using the Men's room posted in 8 different places.

1. Paper towels do not go in the toilet they go in the trash bin. Putting it in the toilet stops them up.
2. Please flush.
3. If the sink is leaking please speak to security don't just return to your desk.
4. Please lock you door when using the stall
5. Please do not print out articles from the internet and leave them on the ground.
6. Please wash your hands.

What are the chances if you make a sign like this that you are a good manager?

1 comment:

Slinger said...

Wow, you must have been in my office! We have a sign above each urinal that says "Do not put paper towels in urinals" in BOLD type. And there are ALWAYS printed news articles in the stalls.

And I don't know about you, but doesn't everybody lock the door when they go in a stall?