Monday, October 02, 2006

When I started the lake, my intentions were to try to capture universal thoughts, ideas or ramblings that come from my head. I intentionally ignored the personal. Too many blogs become 16 year old girl's diaries, not that mine isn't but I didn't want to aim for that. Anyway, I feel as faithful readers I should warn you, because blogging will probably be light this week and next, that I am getting married on Saturday.... Now when I look into the Lake I will see two faces.... So bear with the light blogging as I prepare for a night of toasts, tuxes, terrifficness and tremendousness (I love alliteration).

2 comments:

Slinger said...

Congrats and good luck! I have 3 kids so I know how light blogging can get, but that is what work is for! :o)

trigger said...

Cheers to you!!