Wednesday, March 05, 2008

as George Costanza once said.... I'm back baby...

I am in London, doing well... and because it annoys me. Here are five things every person under the age of 35 talks about who is American but living in London, that I will say this once and never talk about again:

  1. It's weird getting used to change that can actually buy real things. The 2 pound coin is worth almost 4 dollars.
  2. It stinks that pubs close at 11 PM, but in some ways thats a good thing too.
  3. The pizza sucks, we get it.
  4. Eventually you get used to the fact that roast chicken is not just a dinner that Mom would make, it is also a potato chip flavor.
  5. There are only so many Friends episodes you can watch before you miss real TV.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have you back! Not sure how I feel about Roast Chicken Potato Chips.

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back.

Valerie said...

welcome back!

I'm in America and I think I've had my fill of Friends...

as for Seinfeld, I'll never tire of it.

Anonymous said...

hey hey, welcome back man!