Tuesday, May 20, 2008

What Happens in Vegas.

Can you tell the weather has been crappy.

Again another Field choice. I relented because if I have to go watch anyone on screen for an hour and a half there is much worse than Cameron Diaz. I was pleasantly surprised. Again nice supporting cast, Two of my favorites were in it, Dennis Farina as Diaz's boss and Dennis Miller as the judge. Rob Corrdry who was on the Daily Show plays Ashton's friend and steals every scene he is in.

I liked the movie too, because it took place in New York and felt like New York really is, a lot of New York movies have New York as a setting but don't capture how New York actually is (Big Daddy comes to mind). Again one of those movies where the ending was coming from a mile away, but there are a lot of funny scenes and there seemed to be legitimate chemistry between Diaz and Kutcher.

My recommendation, good date movie, especially if you are in that stage where you want to go from dating to boyfriend and girlfriend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge Dennis Farina fan, ever since "Crime Story". I miss him on "Law and Order". Now I will have to go see the movie, or at least watch it when it comes to video, I think the last movie I saw in a theater had either Hogwarts or hobbits in it.