Wednesday, September 20, 2006

From my application for Millionaire Pop Culture Edition:

1. What do you like about Pop Culture?
Not to get too philosophical but “Making your way in the world today takes everything you got, Taking a break from all your troubles Sure would help a lot. Sometimes you want to go; Where everybody knows your name, And they're always glad you came; You want to go where you can go People are all the same; You want to go where everybody knows your name.” Like Cheers, pop culture is comforting.
2. Why should you be on this show?
Much like when George Costanza needs to move the Frogger Machine across the busy streets to save his high score, “I have been preparing my whole life for this”, plus I will never have the abs to be on the Real World Road Rules Challenge, so this could be chance to be on television.
3. Is there anything else we should know about you?
If you want and it would help my chances of being a contestant, I can lie and tell you that I was an Andrea Doria survivor.

No comments: