Friday, September 14, 2007

I am stealing from Slinger again the Friday 5.



1. I think the fine the Patriots got was reasonable. As a fan I have mixed reactions part of me loves the fact that BB and co, have such a win at all costs mentality, but part of what I loved about the Patriots was the Team focus, being introduced as a team at the first Super Bowl, the genius plays they made. The fact that Brady had touchdowns with like 13 receivers last year. This tarnishes that, and in a way it hurts the players because it's not their fault the coaches were trying to pull a fast one. Still when you love a team, you love a team. I still say in Bill we trust.

2. Something that I spend way too much time thinking about is how going to college in the early part of the 21st century is so different than going to college in the late part of the 20th century. Someday I might write a book about this.

3. When it comes down to it my musical tastes are really just a series of songs that I listen to way too much then grow tired of and move on to the next song.

4. I want this day to be over more than usual.

5. Have a good weekend.

4. Since my Bike/Hike with

No comments: