Friday, September 14, 2007

I have no problem telling my readers embarrassing stories of my childhood, ineptitude with women when I was single and other random facts... So here is my deal. London. I work for a bank in NYC I have been here for three years, need to challenge myself. There is a good opportunity there. It's a little scary, but its also exciting. I have been to London three times before so I kind of know my way around, and I really like the city, after NEW YORK, Dublin, Prague and New Orleans, its probably my favorite city. For my Chicago readers I do like Chicago, but have only been there once really and I just didn't see enough of it to fully grasp it, but liked what I saw. Anyhow the blog will continue as I move over there and hopefully can share my version of what London is like in the 21st century.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Congrats again. What an amazing opportunity. I'm very jealous.

Will you be there for a set time, or indefinitely?

Anonymous said...

Good luck and hope everything turns out good for you.

Chicago is very nice, but I am sure it is nothing compared to New York City. I plan to go there one day.