Sunday, April 06, 2008

so since being in London I have been at locations where people in their twenties, or people who pretend to be in their twenties go and dance and consume beverages. Most of the times I have been in such places is due to the fact that the only places in London to watch American sports, still shows American sports, but turn into a nightclubs after like 9. So last night under the auspices of watching the final four, I end up in one of those types places. For the most part I have been very impressed with the DJ's at these places. They all seem to cater to white kids who think they can dance but who also can rock. So there is always an interesting mix including the following music:
  1. There is always a Grease medley
  2. Always two or three Michael Jackson songs
  3. Sweet Home Alabama
  4. Summer of 69
  5. There is always a Dirty Dancing medley.
  6. Always a lot of Diddy, B.I.G.
  7. Amy Winehouse
  8. Some australian bands I have never heard of
  9. Bon Jovi
  10. Talking Heads.
But here is the odd one, is that at the end of the night they always play the exact same song. I will give 25 pounds to the person who can guess by end of day Monday what that song is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go with the somewhat obvious choice of Last Dance by Donna summer.

Valerie said...

American Pie