Tuesday, December 05, 2006

  • I am a member of our Floor's Fire Squad. We have a meeting next week. It potentially may be the most productive meeting of 2006.
  • My favorite December movie, and probably my favorite movie of all time, is definitely worth a NetFlix this Christmas. The Apartment by Billy Wilder and staring Jack Lemmon and Shirley Maclaine captures December in New York, the politics of an office, the heartache of a crush and so much more humanity. It does it with such subtlety, humor and reality that even though the movie is 46 years old it hasn't aged a day.
  • I have a paper cut on the piece of skin in between my thumb and my index finger. Why do they make paper so sharp?
  • Are Sun Dried Tomatoes more expensive in rainy places like Seattle or London?
  • If you get a chance check out Man vs. Wild on Discovery.
  • The Colts are not as good as you think, but I still wouldn't want to play them.
  • R has petitioned to be considered a vowel
  • The song One Night in Bangkok is tough to get our of your head
  • This weekend the Field and I are getting our first Christmas Tree. We currently have four ornaments so we may have a Beanie baby squirrel as our Angel.

No comments: