Tuesday, December 12, 2006

So we have an office in Chicago. Actually somewhere north of Chicago.

For six months I have been slated to visit the folks who work there. It was originally sold to me as we go out there, do the meeting on a Wednesday, Wednesday night we spend in the Windy City, Thursday we catch a game at Wrigley, and then catch a flight home and then if we are too tired, work from home on Friday. Sounded like a nice trip.

Now I am going the first week in January where I heard the weather forecast is -44 with a wind chill of absolute zero. The good thing is that I have a whole slate of trips set up in 2007

In April I am going to visit our office in Malaysia in the rainy season
In July I am going to visit Costa Rica in the Malaria season
In August we have a three day offsite on the Sun.
In October I have to visit our Tuscon office when Tucson doesn't have gravity or change for twenties.

The new year is going to be spectacular.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the glass is half full for you.

Feliz Nuevo Anno & Buon Natale