Friday, October 20, 2006

I think it's great that there is now a word, "Conversate", meaning to engage in a conversation with someone. I really don't think it is a word, but I keep hearing people use it as such. Granted I am horrible at spelling, mixing tenses, and punctuation, but how would anyone ever think that is a word.

I just reread the paragraph I typed and I feel 86 years old.

In other news, another dude got stung in the heart. If I was working in Morning Radio this morning I would be writing lyrics to Bon Jovi's, "You give Love a Bad Name"... "You got attacked by a Sting Ray...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree. "Conversate" is not a word. What they really want to say is they need to "converse" with someone. Same meaning, and always been around.
People around me have the same problem with irregardless. NOT A WORD!! If they mean "with out regard to", it is regardless. Putting the "ir" in front of it just makes it a negative of a negative, making it positive. And they sound dumb (to me, at least) when they use it.
My sense of humor is similar to yours a lot. But your blog is still more random than mine. In case you want to view my blog, it's batgirlcpa on this same site.