Thursday, October 19, 2006

So already today I have offended librarians. But it was nice because I got to know a little bit about the demographic of the readers of the Lake.

I am going to try and flush out the rest of you by saying some other negative things and hopefully you will get upset enough to give up your profession.

1. People who write copy for travel brochures have bad manners
2. If you are a product designer for binoculars you are the product of bad genes.
3. If you are a postal clerk in New Mexico, get a life
4. If you are an Eskimo Firefighter from Palm Beach, your hose blows.
5. If you Tivo the weather channel so that when you wake up in the morning you can immediately tell the weather, your Mother wears combat boots
6. If you teach Linear Algebra at a small college in Rhode Island and gave me the only D of my life in 1995, well I have finally gotten over that.
7. If you make more than one reference to Teen Wolf a day, have an awful day in an awful way
8. If you have a brother that blogs, then you are okay.

No comments: