Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Another one day trip to Chicago next week. Someday it's going to happen with enough time to visit Milleneum Park, Wrigley or at least get some of what they call pizza. (Although even as a New Yorker I can appreciate Chicago style pizza. The analogy, because you know I love them, is that New York Pizza is like Rudie Can't Fail by the Clash, it is a great rock and roll song. Chicago style pizza is like Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac, a great song in and of itself, but not exactly a rock and roll song, even though at times it's played on a rock and roll station.) I think with Analogies like that I should be a food critic. Nothing would be better than writing a thousand words on Zuchinni and cucumbers. (The last sentence being the kind I could never write in 5th grade).

No comments: