Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I was talking to Number 13 last night. Is there anything worse than someone setting up something for you and it having the opposite effect. And I don't mean when someone intentionly says to you, "I have bad news, we are going to Las Vegas for a week for free".

I mean when someone says to you something like, "Great News, my cousin and three kids are going to be at the family reunion too, and are going to stay with us the week after to visit the area."

That's not the actual incident I am refering to, but you can see where was headed.

I call that the Free Lobster Roll Paradox. Because imagine today at your company cafeteria they were giving out Free Lobster Rolls, to some people that would be the best news in the world, but to me who hates Lobster Rolls and actually likes living Lobsters, that would be really bad news.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

LOL.

I love lobster...in lots of butter. Sorry.