Thursday, July 19, 2007

So through a weird set of circumstances the field and I were able to go to the premiere of I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. I will rattle off my thoughts Powerpoint style.

  • So a movie about two firefighters who pretend to be gay to help the one's kids recieve death benefits, seems like a stupid idea. It was actually very funny, and as you know I am a sucker for, it actually had a lot of heart. I wouldn't say rush out to see it, but it would be a very open-minded date choice.
  • Jessica Beil is very pretty in person, but huge, not fat, but just a big person. I saw Paris Hilton once in Las Vegas and was surprised at how small she was, this time I had the opposite reaction
  • Even a cynical jaded person like me, must admit its pretty cool to be right next to the red carpet
  • Chris Rock was there, and looks exactly like you would expect him to.
  • Kevin James is big.
  • It was held where Robert Evans, held the premiere of the Godfather. That's kind of cool.
  • Adam Sandler sat two rows in front of us, and was incredibly gracious, signed and took pictures with everyone.
  • Best Wednesday night since the season of Lost ended.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

cool.

where are your pics?