Friday, September 01, 2006

I liked that last one so much I am going to do it again. Second Hardest $25,000 Pyramid category.

Things A Person on a Bus Trip from Salem, Oregon to Orlando, Florida Might Say
1. "Boy my butt sure is tired after sitting here for 3131.70 miles"
2. "Once I get off this large vehicle run by a dog-named company the weather will be much different then it was in the Northwest when I get to see Mickey."
3. "This is definitely a long way to travel that isn't a train to go from the captial of the state in between California and Washington to a large tourist destination in the southeast."
4. "The thing about not taking a car is that you get to sit next to complete strangers drooling on you who can't afford to fly while you criss cross the entire US from Northwest to Southeast."
5. "This was the worst idea of my entire life"
6. "Its great that after I leave my home state I go through Idaho, Utah, Montana, Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama and Georgia before getting to my destination state all in air contioning and a driver who sits three feet below us."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dick Clark would be proud....