Wednesday, July 26, 2006

So anyway tonight, I am walking down the street and I see this guy who I can only describe as what Charlie Brown would look like if he was in his mid-twenties. He is wearing a T-shirt that says "I am into inter-racial!" Now I can dig that. I don't really care who you love. If you are black and want to date white or vice versa go ahead. But here is the thing, this guy, Charlie, is holding hands with a young lady. Now the young lady whose hand he is holding looks like what you envision when you think of a B- Education major from a state college who is also the secretary of her sorority, in other words she is white. Now if you are a white guy dating a white girl why wear the shirt, and expose yourself to being called a hypocrite. My only conclusion is that he as an "I'm into inter-racial" Mastercard and got the shirt for applying.

No comments: