Wednesday, July 19, 2006

So if jumping the shark means that something that is once good now isn't good anymore. I have come up with a few more terms you as a reader should start to use.

Made the cone but haven't licked it. Referring to something that you anticipate being good, but you don't know for sure yet. As far as the Superman movie I know the cone was made but I haven't licked it.

Went to some fun Diversity Training. Referring to something that you anticipated being awful, but actually turns out okay. The wedding I went to didn't serve alcohol, but it turned out to be fun Diversity Training.

Bought a crappy magazine subscription. Referring to agreeing to something way in the future without realizing that someday you will actually have to follow through. When my sister asked me to watch her kids for the weekend six months in advance I definitely bought a crappy magazine subscription when I realized that was Super Bowl weekend.

Punched the Mime in the Face. Referring to doing something that you have always wanted to do, but never had the guts to do. When I asked out Sarah, I finally punched the mime in the face.

Said Sorry to the Mime. Referring to the realization after the fact that maybe some things are better left undone. I felt like I really needed to say sorry to the mime after I shaved my pubes.

No comments: