Friday, August 18, 2006

Someone said this me today and it got me thinking:

When you think back to when you were 18 and you think "oh I wish I did this or
oh I wish I did that". Take whatever age you are now add 15 years and
think about what you think you wish you would have done when you are the age you
are now, and promise that you will do that in the next 6 months.


Its interesting because one of the things when I think about when I was 18 that I wish I would have done was punch in the face people that give me s0-called advice that makes my mind feel like its looking into a mirror that is pointed at a mirror (like at the Barber Shop). I am older now and don't allow myself to be violent, often. But in the next 6 months someone in my office is going to come into work one day to find all of his staples gone, all his paperclips linked and his space bar missing. On that note I am going to a 4:45 on Friday afternoon meeting. AWESOME!

No comments: