Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The toughest thing in the world is when you want to describe something to someone, but you know however you describe it, it won't conjure the emotion that you want it to. The toughest times are when you had either a lot of fun, or were incredibly frustrated. When you want to describe something fun it always seems lame. When you want to describe something frustrating it always seems petty. So what am I driving at, maybe thats the sign that you had a really good time or a really bad time is that the only people you can acurately describe it are the people you shared that time with. Today at work in a way I knew to some my fun times would seem lame, and my frustrating times would seem petty, in a way I didn't want it any other way.

1 comment:

trigger said...

Glad you're back.